Healthcare Advocacy with Heart
I am a Board Certified Patient Advocate supporting patients, families and caregivers in navigating the healthcare system to obtain the healthcare they need, want and deserve! As an independent health advocate, I work exclusively for you –– not for a hospital or insurance company –– to help you obtain the best possible care. I partner with you and your healthcare team as you navigate through the healthcare system, assist you with planning for expected events and adapting to unanticipated circumstances, while keeping you and your family safe and calm in the midst of a health crisis and ongoing healthcare needs.
If you are you feeling confused, frustrated, overwhelmed, or powerless about your healthcare, need help understanding and sorting out insurance and medical bills, are feeling frightened and unsure about a new diagnosis, or perhaps have a family member in need of medical care that you cannot be with, I am here to help.
My services can vary greatly depending upon your unique situation and needs. Below are some examples of ways that I might work with you.
• Understanding a new diagnosis or complicated medical condition
• Assist you in making informed, personalized decisions about healthcare
• Providing coordination and oversight for patients and families
• Help managing a medical crisis or change in health
• Communicating with medical staff, getting answers to questions
• Help you navigate the insurance maze, file health insurance claims, dispute denials, and manage or reduce your hospital
and medical bills
• Help you understand your end-of-life planning and paperwork like living wills, DNRs or other advance directives
To see how I can support you in your healthcare journey, please contact me for a *Free One Hour Consultation*.